We found 27 products available for you
Contec 3-Channel ECG Machine 300GA
Contec 3-Channel ECG Machine 300G
Contec 1200G 12-Channel ECG Machine
BPL 6108T Single Channel ECG Machine
BPL Cardiart 9108 12-channel ECG
RMS Vesta 301i 3-Channel ECG MachineFrom:
BPL Cardiart 9108D 12-channel ECG
ZONCARE IMAC 300 3-Channel ECG
Nidek ECG-703 3-Channel ECG Machine
Contec ECG 100G (Single Channel)
COMEN CM300 3-Channel ECG
Comen CM1200B 12-Channel ECG
Contec 600G 6-Channel ECG Machine
BPL CardiArt GenX1 ECG Machine
BPL Cardiart 8108 View 6-Channel ECG
RMS Salus Portable EMG MachineFrom:
Nidek ECG-712 12-Channel ECG Machine
Schiller Cardiovit AT-102 12-Channel ECG
RMS Vesta 12C 12-Channel ECG Machine
Respbuy is constantly innovating in the field of diagnostic cardiology. For the past decades, we have dealt with world-class ECG equipment from a reputed brand that has helped patients get access to quality treatment.
We appreciate the need for precision in clinical conditions, particularly in cardiac care. Our high-quality diagnostic ECG monitors elevate the bar for cardio-diagnostics and help you make sound patient-care decisions.
These ECG devices may collect up to 12-lead data concurrently, including I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and V1 – V6 pre cordials, thanks to splash-resistant keyboards, direct function buttons, and our very accurate patented TISA interpretation algorithm. Our ST analysis assesses ECG morphology for a wide range of patients.
ECG Machines Price in India
The price of ECGs machines depends on their types and features. A single-channel ECG machine is the least expensive, whereas a 12-channel ECG machine has the maximum price attached to it.
If you go for a single-channel ECG, you can expect an approximate range of Rs.19,900 to Rs.88,500 per piece.
A 3 channels ECG will cost you around Rs.26,404 to Rs.60,000 per piece, and a six channels ECG model will range from Rs.25,000 to Rs.54,000 per piece.
Coming to the 12 channel ECGs, you will have to get your budget between Rs.32,000 to Rs.1,20,000.
We provide ECG Machines at a reasonable price to our valued customers. Our price for an ECG machine would be comparable to that of our competitors.
Price range of ECG Machine according to Operating Mode in India
|Operating Mode||Min. Price||Max Price|
|Automatic||Rs 12000/Piece||Rs 85000/Piece|
|Manual||Rs 30200/Piece||Rs 62000/Piece|
Price range of ECG Machine according to Machine Type in India
|Machine Type||Min. Price||Max. Price|
|Digital||Rs. 18,000/piece||Rs. 85,000/piece|
|Portable||Rs. 22,000/piece||Rs. 70,000/piece|
Price range of ECG Machine according to Number of Channels in India
|Number of Channels||Min. Price||Max. Price|
|1||Rs. 22,500/piece||Rs. 85,000/piece|
|12||Rs. 32,000/piece||Rs. 1,20000/piece|
|3||Rs. 26,404/piece||Rs. 60,000/piece|
|6||Rs. 25,000/piece||Rs. 54,000/piece|
ECG Machine & Its Benefits
ECG Machine for Home
Get Tested At Home:
Who would prefer to rush down to the hospital when you can simply take an ECG test at home? Having an ECG machine at home will allow you to take a test while being under your loved one’s care.
In fact, technologies have advanced so far that it’s quite easy to use a wireless ECG, miniature ECG monitors, and online data transfer.
Measure Anomalies of the Heart During Everyday Activities
Did you know? An ECG machine can be worn while carrying on your daily activities. You can simply place it under your clothes, but be careful there’s no way you can put it on while showering.
With the wireless connection to the monitor, you can monitor and take notes of things that you have done throughout the day.
Replace Your Holter Monitor
No doubt, Holter monitors are great for recording heart rhythms when you are enduring normal activities, and your heartbeat is stable. Yet, when it comes to irregular heart events, there’s no match for an ECG monitor.
Be it heart palpitations, slight variations of an otherwise regular heartbeat, or recurring ectopic heartbeats. A portable ECG machine is convenient, economical, and easy to use.
These devices are a wonderful tool for your cardiac critical care diagnostic needs, with visual assistance and speedy reports.
ECG Machine for Hospital
An EKG can be used by doctors to diagnose cardiac issues or to monitor existing ones. An EKG can help with the following, among other things:
- Determine the source of your chest discomfort.
- Determine the reason for your chest fluttering.
- Shortness of breath, chest tightness, and other heart-related symptoms should be evaluated.
- Examine heart rate to see whether it is unusually rapid or slow.
- Examine your heart for irregularities, such as skipped beats.
- Determine your heart’s overall health.
- Examine heart health both before and after surgery.
- Determine whether or not a cardiac medicine is effective.
- Examine how a pacemaker works.
Types of ECG Machine and Which one to buy?
ECG Machine Types
Before making a purchase decision, it is important to understand the types of ECG machines and their features. Let’s uncover different types of ECG machines and discover the one that suits your requirements.
ECG machines are generally of four types: Single-channel, three-channel, six-channel, and twelve-channel ECG machines.
Single Channel ECG Machine
Since we are mentioning different channels of ECG available, let’s clear out what channel is. A channel refers to the waveform. In the case of single-channel ECG, the machine will display only one waveform at a time. This is because it only has a single amplification and recording system. This is the most basic type of ECG equipment that is quite affordable. However, because of its printing capability, you might have a look at other models before purchasing.
In a single-channel ECG machine, you will have a printing format of 1X12. This is attributed to the fact that there are a total of twelve waveforms. The machine will print each channel one at a time. As a result, the ECG paper will be thinner and longer in length. The width of the paper is approximately 50 mm.
3 Channel ECG Machine
You might have guessed the functionality from the name itself. A three-channel ECG machine produces three waveforms at once. Since there are 12 waves in total, the number of sections gets reduced to four. The first segment will include waveforms I, II, and III. The second portion will provide waveforms for aVR, aVL, and aVF. The third will include V1, V2, and V3 waveforms. Finally, the fourth segment will include waveforms V4, V5, and V6.
Three-channel ECG report formats include 3 X 4 and 3 X 4 Plus. The symbol ‘+’ denotes the waveform of a rhythm lead. In this situation, the machine will print an additional rhythm lead that you may program into the machine. It can also function as a single-channel ECG.
Furthermore, you will have a paper that’s wider and shorter in length. The approximate size of paper can be around 60 mm, 80 mm, or 100 mm. The paper comes in the form of a roll. Comparing the price with the single channel model, the three-channel ECG model is a bit more expensive, yet worth every penny!
6 Channel ECG Machine
By now, you might have understood how channels work in ECG. So, let’s give you a quick glimpse at the 6-channel ECG machine right away! The report gets printed in 6 X 2 and 6 X 2 + formats. Just like the other types of ECG machines, a 6-channel ECG will print the rhythm lead. In this case, you will have a graph with two sections having six waveforms each. This speeds up the printing process. Furthermore, the paper’s width will be bigger, and the length of the document will be significantly shorter.
12 Channel ECG Machine
This is the most modern and up-to-date ECG machine you will find on the market. From the name itself, it is quite clear that a 12-channel ECG machine can give you an output of all the waveforms in one go! As a result, the printer paper gets broader but shorter. The breadth might be between 210 and 216 mm. The paper is offered in two sizes: a roll and A4 paper.
Moreover, you can customise the print format as per your requirement. Be it 1 X 12, 3 X 4, and 6 X 2 with or without the rhythm lea, a 12-channel ECG has got you covered with all these formats! In comparison to all other types of equipment, it has the highest reaction rate. Furthermore, the waves’ short length will allow the doctors to easily compare and analyse the result.
Which ECG Machine Type Is Best For You?
The ECG model that’s best for you depends on your requirement. If you are purchasing the equipment for personal use or for your home, your requirements will vary from a doctor purchasing it to check up on their patients.
You do not need to buy an expensive ECG monitoring that gets heavy on your pocket for home usage. You can easily get your hands on several clinically approved ECG monitors that are affordable.
You might consider purchasing a three-channel or six-channel ECG machine if it’s for home use.
However, for clinical usage, 12 channel ECG machine is best in regard to all aspects.
Before you buy a model, consider the following features:
- simplicity of usage
- how each device is powered
- life of the battery
Where can you buy ECG Machine online in INDIA?
The most common way to buy an ECG Machine is online nowadays, you don’t have to search for “ECG Machine near me”. You can buy your ECG Machine at www.respbuy.com online. This allows you to quickly deliver, the lowest price and a lot of range and options for an ECG Machine.
RespBuy offers top branded ECG machines including 1,3,6 and 12-channel ECGs and can make sure you have just the best portable ECG machine for your needs. Our highly trained medical team will discuss your concerns with you and can provide you best ECG machine for the hospital within your budget price.
Here we are listing some best branded ECG Machines available in the Indian market.
1) BPL Medical – BPL is one of the top manufacturers of ECG machine, TMT machine Holter monitors etc. Their ECG Machine is manufactured using the most advanced technologies and is loaded with extraordinary features for optimum performance. The product range of BPL ECG includes 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel BPL ECG Machine.
2) Comen Medical – Comen medical also offer ECG machines at budget-friendly prices. Comen ECG Machine are manufactured using the most advanced technologies and are loaded with extraordinary features for optimum performance. The product range of Comen ECG Machine includes 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel ECG Machines.
3) Contec Medical – Contec Medical offer ECG machines at budget-friendly prices. Contec ECG Machine are manufactured using the most advanced technologies and are loaded with extraordinary features for optimum performance. Product range of Contec ECG Machine includes 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel ECG Machines.
4) Schiller Healthcare – Schiller is Well-known brand in medical industry. Product range of Schiller ECG Machine includes 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel ECG Machines.
5) GE Healthcare – GE ECG Machine includes 6 and 12 channel ECG Machines. Their ECG System delivers an EMR-ready solution with reliable ECG information through its clinically proven ECG Analysis Programs.
6) Philips Healthcare – Philips ECG machine is Well-known brand in medical industry. Their Philips TC20 ECG Machine is one of the top-selling ECG machine.
You can explore other brands besides the brand mentioned above RMS (Recorders and Medicare System), Clarity Medical & Bionet Medical.
You can buy online your ECG machine at www.respbuy.com which provide all INDIA service and free delivery. International shipping is also available.
What does an ECG Machine box contain?
ECG box comes with an array of products, including solid gel electrodes suitable for monitoring, stress testing, and Holter monitoring. They ensure optimum signal transfer and optimal adhesiveness for simple application and removal. The support is constructed of biocompatible materials. Different shapes and sizes are available to meet your specific requirements.
Here’s everything that arrives packed inside an ECG machine box.
- ECG main unit
- ECG machine Patient cable with lead wires
- Limb electrodes four nos.
- Chest electrodes six nos.
- ECG Record paper (rolled paper)
- 220V power cord & fuse
- User Operational Manual & Warranty Card
- ECG Jelly (Optional)
Use of ECG Machine
Cardiologists all around the world use ECG equipment since it is one of the least expensive and intrusive ways available to check the functioning of the heart. It is also one of the most effective pieces of equipment for doing regular testing to check cardiac functioning. One can have useful information on electrical configurations and cardiac rhythms by taking an ECG test.
These instruments are capable of detecting heart wall thickening. Doctors utilize ECG devices to assess a person’s current or previous heart attacks. The wave readings on the paper represent the functions of the heart as well as the existence of any form of heartbeat irregularity. These gadgets can readily determine cardiac rhythm problems.
The ECG machine is regarded as the most efficient non-invasive, and safe piece of equipment. It seldom needs any previous planning. It is also acknowledged to be one of the least expensive techniques for diagnosing cardiac functioning.
Doctors generally prescribe electrocardiograms to patients who have shortness of breath, chest pain, weakness, breathing difficulty, anxiety, dizziness, or nausea. It clearly depicts the nature of a person’s cardiac troubles. The waves seen on the ECG vary appropriately.
An ECG machine is essential in the realm of medical science since it allows for the quick and accurate diagnosis of many sorts of cardiac problems. Without the use of these fantastic gadgets, evaluating the electrical functioning of the heart is just impossible.
Why should you buy ECG Machine from us?
We are the leading supplier of top branded ECG Machines, including 1,3,6, and 12-channel ECGs. We deal with ECG models that are easy to operate with their compact design and high performance. Each and every order is sent for a quality check before dispatching our products to customers.
For a better purchase experience, we have a team of medical experts who will guide you from top to toes of your purchase journey. Our team will take into account your requirements and budget before suggesting the best option for you. With us, rest assured to get your hands on the best ECG machine that covers all your requirements.
Can I do an ECG at home?
This is a medical-grade device that can be used at home. It amplifies heart and lung sounds by 60 times. The monitor shows heart sound waves and ECG tracings. You can use it without connecting to a smartphone or computer app. ECG recordings can be saved and shared by email.
If I buy this machine, will any person from the seller come to install it?
This depends upon which city you are from. We have service partners in the leading cities. However, in case your city is not serviceable in person, we support our customers by connecting to their equipment through remote connections and video calls. For more information, please contact us.
Does ECG Machine come with a warranty?
Yes, ECG machines come with a warranty. Generally, the warranty period varies from product to product. with Respbuy, you will be getting a product that comes with a warranty card suggesting a warranty of 1 year or more based on the brand and model you select.
Does the order include batteries & leads?
Yes, your ECG machines come with batteries and leads. We only deal with products that have got long battery backup so that your ECG model functions perfectly while operating and there’s nothing that gets between you and your heart. Our single channel ECG, Contec ECG 100G, with a price tag of 17000 INR, comes with a battery backup of 7 hours in standby time and 4 hours with continuous printing.
How to select an ECG machine to buy? Which ECG is best?
The ECG machine you pick will be determined by your symptoms and probable cardiac issues. As a result, knowing the primary goal is critical when deciding on the type of equipment and number of electrodes to purchase:
- Check to see if the ECG equipment has several channels or if it can capture all 12 conventional leads at the same time. Ideally, the equipment should be able to constantly print at least three leads of the ECG waveform while manually rotating between leads. The Contec ECG machine is an excellent choice since it gives three channels of ECG data at the same time.
- Depending on whether you value visibility, convenience, or compactness, you should give a thought to screen size before rushing into any decision.
- Check if the machine’s internal storage can store ECG waveforms for subsequent retrieval, transmission, or printing.
- Is there a printer included? If so, do you have graph sheets as well as regular sheets? How fast does the printer print? It should normally include sensitivity settings of at least 2.5, 5, 10, and 20mm/mV, as well as recorders with typical chart speeds of 5, 10, 25, and 50 mm/sec.
- The gadget should be able to charge completely in less than 15 seconds. During a power outage, the ECG should be able to operate on battery power, including interpretation and reporting, without interruption.
How To Maintain an ECG Machine?
To ensure a long life of your ECG, you should understand the maintenance process thoroughly. Here’s how you must attend to your ECG.
- Electrodes should be cleaned after each usage. If you find that your electrodes have rusted, make sure to soak them in the saline solution overnight and use fine sandpaper to remove the rust from copper alloy electrodes. To prevent harming the surface, silver-plated electrodes can be carefully wiped clean with water.
- You must know that lead wires are quite delicate compared to other parts of an ECG. They can have a breakage near the connection due to the application of excessive force while pulling or twisting. Do check your connections once in a while to avoid such a situation.
- ECG equipment that uses batteries should be charged on a daily basis.
- Heat, wetness, dust, and shock should all be avoided. If feasible, store with a dust cover.
- Every six months, open the gadget and clean it using compressed air. Circuit boards in high humidity settings can be dried with a home blow dryer set to low or no heat.
Follow the servicing instructions provided by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will give instructions on how to calibrate ECG equipment. Calibration is required on a regular basis to ensure correct results.
How long does an ECG take? Do you get ECG results straight away?
Generally, an ECG test in a hospital or clinic takes around 5 to 10 minutes to complete. ECG is a fast and safe procedure that may be performed in a clinic or at home.
Normally, the equipment captures electrical data as line tracing and generates a report in 10 seconds. The complete ECG process lasts roughly 10 minutes. As a result, the ECG test is a quick and painless way to identify cardiac issues.
What is regular ECG reading?
A standard ECG is recorded at 25mm/sec and with a frequency cut-off of no lower than 150Hz in adults and 250Hz in children.
What does the ECG report display?
An ECG test measures the electrical activity of your heart and presents it as a moving line of peaks and troughs. An ECG machine is vivid in measuring the electric current that flows through your heart. Everyone’s ECG trace is unique, yet there are patterns in an ECG that suggest various cardiac disorders. Simply putting it, an ECG determines if your heart is functioning normally or whether there is a problem, as well as the nature of the problem.
Can your ECG machine detect heart blockages or blood clots?
ECGs are used to examine various cardiac disorders, such as the functioning of the circulatory system. They can detect high blood pressure, changes in heart size and pumping strength, cardiac muscle injury, valve problems, blood clots in the heart, and blockages.
Here’s what you can find out with an ECG device:
- Heart attacks
- Coronary artery disease
- Enlarged hearts
- Heart defects
- Heart failure
- And more
Location we cover with quick delivery option:
Delhi | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Kolkata | Surat | Chennai