BPL Cardiart 9108D 12-channel ECG
Cardiart 9108D is a compact 12-Channel ECG with advanced Glasgow algorithm for interpretation, Larger high resolution color touch screen, Supports external USB printer, Multi-format reports export.
Cardiart 9108D is a compact 12-Channel ECG with advanced Glasgow algorithm for interpretation – one of the world leading resting ECG interpretations that use age, gender and race to accurately analyze ECG; Larger high resolution color touch screen, Supports external USB printer, Multi-format reports export, Connectivity features: Wi-Fi, DICOM, FTP, Bar code reader and PC Connectivity through Software.
- Twelve Channel ECG Recording.
- 7-inch High resolution color LCD with touch screen option.
- Glasgow ECG Interpretation Algorithm.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 0.01-300Hz bandwidth, 16000Hz sampling frequency.
- Internal storage 800 ECGs and can be enlarged by USB & SD card.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery – 300 ECG’s.
- Report formats: PDF and optional SCP/FDA-XML/DICOM data export.
- Connectivity: FTP, Supports barcode scanner & USB Printer, optional Wi-Fi.
- Optional PC interface software allows to access EMR/PACs/GDT-based Systems (HL7 protocol).
For more details, please download the brochure here – Cardiart-9108D-1623133860
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements