Contec 1200G 12-Channel ECG Machine
ECG1200G can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting rhythm lead, printing the trend chart and histogram of P-R interval.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG with digital signal processing to give high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including auto 12×1, auto 6×2+1, auto 6×2+1_H, auto 6×2, auto 6x2_H, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4+2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval can be printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language (Turkish, French, Chinese, English, German, Kazakhstan, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Ukrainian) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print more than 3-hour, record up to 300 ECG waveform(commonly, it is 3s case), which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
In The Box:
- ECG Cable x1
- Bulb Electrode x1
- Clamp Electrode x1
- Power Cable x1
- Earthing Cable x1
- User Manual x1
|Dimensions||85 × 32 × 34 cm|