Philips Pagewriter TC20-12 channel ECG Machine
The Philips Pagewriter TC20 brings Philips quality and reliability to your facility at a budget price. Featuring a responsive 6.5″ touchscreen display, simple 1-2-3 workflow, and a host of connectivity and output options such as wireless and XML.
The Philips PageWriter TC20 EKG is a hospital grade EKG at a private practice price.
Under the hood is Philip’s trusted DXL algorithm which can provide interpretation for up to 12 leads. Comes with a number of STEMI diagnostic tools including Critical Values, Culprit Artery, and Graphical ST Representation. Can be configured to connect to your EMR or ECG management system to send and receive DICOM files, Modality Worklists. Your clinic will love the features and your purchasing team will love the budget. Comes with a 5 year bench warranty by Philips – voted best service in the industry by MD Buyline since 2013.
- 6.5″ color touch screen
- Computer style keyboard
- DXL Interpretive Algorithm – Industry Leader
- STEMI, Critical Values; 6 Event Markers
- Archive: Internal storage for up to 200 patients
- PDF Export via USB thumb drive
- Wireless option & EMR connectivity
- Extended life lithium ion battery (30 ECG’s per charge)
- 12 lead color display w/ print preview
- 8 1/2 x 11 printout
- PDF or XML reporting format
- Lead Check
- Print preview
- Dimensions: 12 x 16 x 8 in (31 x 40 x 21 cm)
- Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg) includes battery & patient cable
- Screen size: 6.5˝ TFT active matrix
- Resolution: 640 x 480 VGA
In the box:
- ECG Cable 1 No.
- Bulb Electrode 1 Set
- Clamp Electrode 1 Set
- Gel Bottle 1 No.
- Power Cable 1 No.
- Earthing Cable 1 No.
- User Manual 1 No.