Zoll Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator
Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology. Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline-driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high-quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages with a touch of a button
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarized Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Pediatric capability with Intellisense™ pediatric defibrillation pads (recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg))
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- Soft carry case for easy travel
|Dimensions||3.4 × 9 × 11.8 cm|