Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000)
The AED 7000 (automated external defibrillator) is a defibrillation device, which is safe, portable and easy to use.
The Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) is a defibrillation device, which is safe, portable and easy to use. It can be applied in a family and public place to give first aid for the symptom of sudden death. Combined with the advanced ECG analytical technique from M&B, the defibrillator can analyze the patient’s ECG, make a judgment on the patient’s cardiac monitor and indicate whether it is defibrillation, but also minimize injuries of heart defibrillation. The defibrillator will guide the operator to perform the defibrillation treatment via a voice prompt step by step, will give a security alert if the opportunity arises.
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) Features:
- Three-step defibrillation process
- Two-button operation
- Extensive voice and visual prompts for the operator
- Continuous event recording for reporting each use to a printer or computer
- Weekly self-test to ensure readiness
- Biphasic energy output
- Lock-out protection to prevent inadvertent defibrillation
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) Specifications:
- Output: Biphasic Truncated exponential
- Energy Sequence: 150, 150, 200J
- Charge Time: 8 sec. to150J
- 10 sec. to 200 J（NEW battery）
- Analysis Time: 9 sec.
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge with a new battery: Less than 30 seconds
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge after 6 shocks: Less than 35 seconds
- The maximum time from the initiation of rhythm analysis to readiness for discharge: Less than 25 seconds
- Audible Prompts: 20 audible prompts
- Visual Prompts: LED prompts
- Controls: Two buttons – On/Off, Shock
- Output Energy Accuracy: ±15% into impedance from 25 to 75Ω
- The Maximum Voltage: 1200±50V
- Output disabled when the patient impedance is outside limits: 20Ω to 200 Ω
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) Battery Specifications:
- Non-Rechargeable: 12V DC. 3.0 Ah
- Capacity: 100 discharges at 200 Joules or 120 discharges at 150 Joules
- Shelf Life (25℃±15℃): 10 years (5 years storage + 5 years standby)
- 5 years standby (after installation)
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) Box Contents:
- 1 AED 7000 Machine
- 1 Pair of Pads
- 1 pcs Batteries
- 1 pcs Handbag
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED7000) Brochure:
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 9 cm|
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Easy Replacements
- Authorized Distributor
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
BPL DF2617R Biphasic DefibrillatorFrom:
BPL Relife 900 Defibrillator
BPL Phoenix DF2628 AED Defibrillator
Hygeia Mini AED Trainer-D0009
Nasan Biphasic Defibrillator And Multipara Monitor
Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillation
Philips Original Battery for Efficia DFM 100 Defibrillator
Philips Efficia DFM100 Defibrillator With Recorder
OBS Defibrillation Pads Defibrillators ElectrodesFrom:
Zoll Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator
we need battery for this, plz provide rate
we need only battery for this with 12V and 1.5 am
We are using AED7000 in our small factory, so far it looks ok, compliances are met and we are ready to handle any emergency.
Rakesh Singh –
We require in public Interest
PLEASE QUOTATION FOR MACHINE
Dr. Mansi Bharvirkar (verified owner) –
I was a bit skeptical at first about making a purchase from an online-company, but team RespBuy was excellent about keeping me updated at all times and making the delivery happen in a timely fashion. I also had the comfort of pay-on-delivery. I would definitely recommend them!
Radisson Hotel Shimla (verified owner) –
FAB PRODUCT. THANKS
Arun Kinage (verified owner) –
Good service, good communication
Ankitha (verified owner) –
The product is really good and very sophisticated. Loved how the product is light-weight and portable. The delivery was very quick and response rate is fast. Will surely recommend to people looking for an AED.
We manufacture ambulances
Dr. Vinod M. Vijan –
Would be interested in bulk buy. Few details
1. Can it be kept in open place under cover for public use ( Sturdy).
2. Battery life.
3. Cost of Consumables & availability ( esp chest leads/ pads)
4. Could a demo be arranged.
5. Sales & Service in INDIA./ Country of manufacture ?
Kindly reply / call at 9822025353