Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED is a fast moving AED which comes voice prompts for easy operations and maintenance.
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED Specifications
|Defibrillator Series||HeartPlus™ NT-180|
|Set Configuration||Defibrillator, battery pack, sealed electrode pads, HeartPlus™ User Guide, Protective Carrying Case, “NT-MPR” CD-ROM USB cable|
|Waveform||Truncated Exponential Biphasic|
|Energy||180J (adult, impedance 50Ω) / 50J (pediatric, impedance 50Ω)|
|Shock Charge Time||Less than 13 seconds|
|Shock Method||Manual button (flashes when ready)|
|Mode Conversion||Adult/Child separate power buttons Child Mode delivers 50J Pediatric shock for patients weighing less than 25kg, approximately 12 months to 8 years old)|
|Dimensions||7.1cm (H) x29.3cm (W) x29.1cm (D)|
|Weight||1.9kg (including battery pack and electrode pad)|
|ECG Record||LEAD II|
|Analysis Overview||Patient evaluated to determine whether ECG rhythm represents shockable or non-shockable state. Shockable rhythms are ventricular fibrillation (VF) and ventricular tachycardia (VT).|
|Analysis time||Less than 11 seconds (Read: 5 seconds ± 2 seconds, Analyze: within 4 seconds)|
|Storeda data||ECG recordings, operation information (whether shock delivered or not), ambient noise, self-diagnostics history|
|Memory capacity||ECG: 1,000 instances of 5 seconds recordings Ambient
Noise: Total 60 minutes (4 instances of 15 minute cycles)
Self-Test: Times & results of 3,000 events
|Storage type||Internal Memory|
|Access/search||“NT-MPR” App (for PC) via USB connection|
|Shelf Life||Two (2) years, for one-time use only|
|Conductive Gel||PE foam, Hydrogel|
|Conductive Element||AgCl (Silver Chloride)|
|Cable Length||2.1m (+1%)|
|Applicable Ages||All ages (12 months & older)|
|Size||125mm x 95mm|
|Pads Placement||Anterior-lateral (visual details on pads)|
|Type||Non-rechargeable lithium (LiMn02)|
|Capacity||180 shocks @ 25℃ ,130 shocks @ 0℃|
|Voltage||DC 21V& DC V / 1,400mAH|
|Standby Mode Life||Recommended five (5) years @ 25℃|
|Dimensions||3.3cm (H) x 15.0cm (W) x 11.0cm (D)|
Audio/ Visual instruction
- After device is powered on, step-by-step voice instructions guide first responder through resuscitation procedure, which includes pads placement, hands off times (analysis and shock process), and CPR
- CPR instruction prompts user to commence cardiopulmonary resuscitation, while flashing metronome light sets pace at 100 compressions per minute for 30 compressions with brief pause for 2 mouth-to-mouth breaths (5 repetitions), in accordance with American Heart Association 2010 guidelines.
- Daily self-diagnostics tests ensure that circuits for measuring patient impedance, control circuit internal discharge of electric energy, and control circuit for charge/discharge of electric energy are functioning
- A voice prompt stating “Equipment check is needed” continuously in the event self-diagnostics check fails.
- Upon completion of daily self-diagnostics test, results are automatically stored within device’s internal memory.
- When battery reserve is at acceptable level to provide sufficient electric charges and there are no problems with circuitry detected during self check, there Status LEDs above the power button blink in order from left to right during self check.
- All three Status LEDs blink at the same time continuously with low or critical battery voice prompts when battery is at low or critical levels (low: shock possible, critical: shock not possible).
- Battery Status Audible Warnings :Low: Voice prompt states “Battery’s voltage is low, check battery”
Critical: Voice prompt states “Change cartridge”
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED Brochure:
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED.pdf
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED Box Content
- HeartPlus AED x 1
- Adult/pead pad x 1
- Battery x 1
- Bag x 1
Nanoom HeartPlus NT-180 AED Box Warranty:
Standard warranty period is Five (5) years from the date of Invoice.
There are no reviews yet.