Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillation
The HeartStart FRx defibrillator provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands, an audible metronome and CPR coaching to help guide the treatment of a suspected sudden cardiac arrest. With easy set-up, clear voice prompts, and rugged design, HeartStart FRx is designed for users trained in Basic Life Support (BLS).
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator features intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders while treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Its rugged, lightweight and reliable. It can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures.
- Adult defibrillation peak current : 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load.
- Pediatric defibrillation (with optional Infant/Child Key installed) : 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
- Temperature : Operating/Standby:32° – 122° F (0° – 50° C)
- Type : 9 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide, disposable long-life primary cell
- Capacity : When new, a minimum of 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time at 77° F (25° C)
- Standby life : Typically, 4 years when stored and maintained according to directions provided in the Instructions for Use.
- Defibrillator, battery (one, pre-installed)
- SMART Pads (one set, pre-installed)
- Set-up/maintenance guide with expiration date tags,
- Owner’s manual
- Product brochure (656.3 kB)
- Philips HeartStart FRx AED Brochure (5.6 MB)
- Product Brochure (6.0 MB)
- Product Brochure (2.0 MB)
- HeartStart FRx Product Brochure for First Responders
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 6 cm|