BPL Magna 3 Para Patient Monitor
BPL Magna Multi Parameter Monitoring System is an indispensable part of critical care units. Right from monitoring ECG, SpO2, and NiBP, patient monitors monitor multitude of parameters through sensors. While the history of monitoring can be traced back to check on deterioration of patient’s health, today’s monitors are equipped to provide real time data as and when required. Mapped to central nursing stations, they are smart and relay meaningful data.
- 7-inch LCD screen.
- Monitors and records ECG, SpO2, NIBP.
- Detects and indicates occurrence of arrhythmia.
- Memory storage: 24 hrs of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with alarm condition.
- Zoom option in graphical trend facilitates more accurate analysis.
- The device offers user-selectable color scheme.
- Optional BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station.
- Display: 7” Color TFT LCD Screen with LED backlight
- Standard Parameters: Monitors and records ECG, SpO2 and NiBP
- Arrhythmia Detection: Detects and indicates occurrence of arrhythmia
- Stores Data on Trends: Magna monitors and stores data on 24 hrs. of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with alarm condition
- Zoom Option: Zoom option in graphical trend facilitates more accurate analysis
- User Preference: The device offers user-selectable color scheme
- Visual Alarm Indicators: Separate visual alarm indicators for ECG, SpO2 & NiBP
- Alarms: Audible tone to alert variations in ECG, SpO2 and NiBP
- Rechargeable Battery: The device comes with built-in rechargeable battery
- Medius+ CNS Connectivity: The device can be connected to Central Nursing Station through ethernet interface
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 20 cm|