The Rad-G Pulse Oximeter is a rugged, portable, handheld pulse oximetry device with a rechargeable battery and LCD display. Leveraging clinically proven Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry technology, Rad-G delivers a high-quality and reliable monitoring solution that empowers clinicians to quickly assess patients and make informed care decisions even in low-resource settings.
This product is highly suitable for neonatal & old patients.
Masimo Rad-G™ Handheld Pulse Oximeter Main Features:
- Strong external casing built to withstand drops from 6 ft. onto a hard surface.
- Light weight and slim profile allow for easy transport and storage.
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 24 hours of operational use
- Reliable Monitoring: Hospital-grade Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry.
- Display of pleth waveform for additional information to use in patient assessment.
- Configurable alarms to offer insight into patient status changes that may require intervention.
Available with Masimo single-patient-use and reusable sensors, Rad-G monitors:
- SpO2 Oxygen Saturation
- PR Pulse Rate
- Pi Perfusion Index
- PVi® Pleth Variability Index
- RRp® Respiration Rate from the Pleth
Hospital-Grade Masimo SET® Pulse Oximetry
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements