Medilogix Senstim Peripherial Nerve Stimulator
“Senstim”: Peripheral Nerve Stimulator for Regional Analgesia.
- User Friendly & Light Weight
- Constant Current Stimulator – Monophasic
- Large 7 Segment LED Display
Senstim Peripherial Nerve Stimulator Features:
Digital Display: Displaying the Impulse current from 0.20 to 5.0mA Pulse LED (Yellow) indicates that the device is ready.
Battery LED: Indicates low battery & battery should be replaced.
Frequency: The frequency can be toggled between 1Hz and 2Hz by holding the concerned key for 2 sec. The default frequency is 1Hz.
Beep Tone: Beep Tone is heard briefly during Self Test and after that it is triggered only when the circuit is closed.
Senstim Peripherial Nerve Stimulator Specifications:
- Pulse Amplitude : 0.2mA to 5.0mA
- Pulse Width : 0.1m sec
- Pulse Frequency : 1Hz or 2 Hz switchable (Default 1 Hz)
- Impedance : 0 to 5K Ohms
- Display : 3 Digit 7 segment large display
- Resolution : 0.01mA or 0.1mA
- Battery : 9V, Type 6LR–61 or 6F22
- Indication : Red LED flashing indicates battery. Yellow LED flashing with beep sound for delivery of each pulse when the circuit is closed.
Senstim Peripherial Nerve Stimulator Brochure: Senstim Brochure.pdf
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements