The YK-8000C YONKER Patient Monitor is a robust, multi-parameter patient monitor. This small device is able to facilitate a variety of standard functions with optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP.
Probes Available : Adult, Pediatric, Neonate or Veterinary
- Six standard parameters of ECG, NIBP, RESP, 2-TEMP, PR/HR and SPO2.
- 12.1″ high resolution color TFT LCD display
- Offer real time S-T segment analysis and has a pace-maker detection mode.
- Indicate malfunction analysis and incorrect manipulation.
- Dynamic waveforms and multi-lead ECG waveforms display.
- Patient info input management function.
- Approved by CE.
- Application Range: Adult/Pediatric/Neonatal/Medicine/Surgery/Operating Room/ICU/CCU
- Battery:11.1V 24wh Li-ion battery, 2h operating after full charge
- Equipment Dimensions & Weight:340mm×245mm×134mm; 2.798kg
- Spo2 Probe x1
- NIBP Cuff & Hose x1
- ECG Cable x1
- Temp Sensor x1
- User manual x1
Warranty: 1 Year
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements