- Accessories 116116 products
- Hospital Equipment 131131 products
- AED & Defibrillator 88 products
- Anesthesia Workstation 11 product
- Bubble CPAP 11 product
- DVT Pump 22 products
- ECG Machines & Spirometers 3838 products
- Foetal Monitors & CTG Machines 88 products
- High Flow Nasal Cannula & Meters 33 products
- Medical & OT Lamps 11 product
- Microscopes & Audiometry 22 products
- Patient Monitors & Diagnostics Devices 3434 products
- Pulse Oximeter & Sensors 1111 products
- Suction Apparatus & Patient Warmers 1111 products
- Syringe & Infusion Pumps 66 products
- Ventilator Devices 55 products
- Masks 9090 products
- Respiratory Care Devices 7777 products
ResMed ApneaLink Air Sleep Apnea Testing Device
ResMed’s ApneaLink Air™ provides performance and reliability in our most compact, lightweight and easy-to-use home sleep testing device ever. A cost-efficient, type III home sleep testing device, the ApneaLink Air is capable of recording up to five channels of information: respiratory effort, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
Out of stock
Efficient. ApneaLink Air works seamlessly with AirView™ to provide a comprehensive diagnostic software solution, empowering sleep labs to efficiently manage each step of the process.
Detailed. ApneaLink Air differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, as well as CSR probability detection.
Effective. By streamlining access to apnea treatment, the device can help expand the number of patients your lab can accept.
Configurable. Analysis parameters allow adjustment of thresholds.
Intuitive. Designed to make home testing easy, the one-touch stop/start operation and completion light make it clear to patients when evaluation begins and ends
Accurate. You’re provided with a clear diagnosis and effective reports that meet AASM and CMS definitions for hypopnea scoring guidelines.
Comprehensive. Includes body positioning calculation to determine AHI when supine, side-lying, prone and upright.
- ApneaLink Air Recorder Device
- USB Cable
- Reusable Belt
- 3 Nasal Cannulas
- 1 Reusable Oximeter Soft Sensor
- ApneaLink Carry Bag
- EasySense Respiratory Effort Sensor
- XPOD LP Oximeter & Clip
- Software Installation CD & ApneaLink Air Patient Instructions
- 2 AAA Batteries
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements