BMC PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro For Professional Seep Apnea Diagnosis
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro For Professional Seep Apnea Diagnosis.
Polywatch YH-600B can be used in hospitals and families to meet different application scenarios.
The device is light, easy to wear, has friendly human-computer interaction and a real-time screen displays of waveforms and parameters. Professional analysis software, with cross-platform data compatibility, can generate diagnostic reports for clinical reading.
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro Key Features：
- Portable design meets the mobility requirement.
- Simplicity and lightweight features give you a better sleep care.
- Multiple parameters detection will provide you with reliable and diversified monitory data.
- Automatic sleep identifies and CSA detection gives you an accurate diagnosis.
- Validated report provides you comprehensive information about your sleep index.
- Complete analysis results assist doctors to make further treatment plan for you.
- YH-600B Pro is powered by one 1.5 V AA battery
- The recorded data, such as SpO2, pulse rate, airflow waveform, snore and CPAP pressure, can be replayed on a computer via the PolyLogic Analysis Software which is provided with YH-600B Pro.
- Monitoring Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate, Airflow Waveform, Snore, CPAP Pressure, Wrist Movement (Sleep / Awake), Thoracic / Abdominal Respiratory Effort, Body Position
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro Key Specifications:
|Pulse rate Range||30~250 bpm|
|Maximal Optical Output Power||Less than 1.5 mw maximum average|
|Frequency||10~40 times per minute|
|Thorax/Abdomen effort (For YH-600B Pro)|
|Range||10~40 times per minute|
|Body position (For YH-600B Pro)|
|Supine position, sleep on left or right side, and prone positions can be detected|
|Wrist movement (sleep/wake)|
|Automatic sleep-awake identification from wrist movement|
|Operation||5 °C~35 °C|
|Storage/Transportation||-20 °C~55 °C|
|Operation||≤ 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage/Transportation||≤ 93% (non-condensing)|
|Power supply||DC 1.5V ±0.15V (1×1.5V R6 AA)|
|Minimum record duration||No less than 8 hours|
|Data storage||64 records can be stored on TF card|
|Dimensions||78 mm ×60 mm ×21 mm (main device)|
|Weight||75g (main device without battery)|
|Type of protection against electrical shocks|
|Internal power supply|
|Classification of protection against electrical shocks|
|Type BF applied part|
|Working mode||Continuous operation|
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro Key Documents:
PolyWatch Sleep Screener YH-600B Pro Box Contents:
- 1 x PolyWatch Main Device
- 1 x Wrist Belt
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter Sensor
- 1 x Respiration Kit
- 1 x Airflow Cannula
- 1 x CPAP Pressure Tube
- 1 x Respiration Effort Belt
- 1 x Effort Lead Cable
- 1 x TF Card
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x PolyLogic Sleep Analysis Software CD
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Operation Manual
- 1 x Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.