Philips Efficia DFM100 Defibrillator With Recorder
The Efficia DFM100 is designed to meet the needs of both basic and advanced life support. The Efficia DFM100 is an affordable solution with the ability to adapt to changes in your clinical environment, resource needs, or critical care guidelines.
Features of Philips Efficia DFM100 Defibrillator:
The Efficia DFM100 defibrillator/monitor is designed so you can meet the demands of patient care in the pre-hospital and hospital environment effectively and consistently. With field-proven Philips technology, the Efficia DFM100 offers core functionality with a scalable feature set and improved cost of ownership, allowing you to enhance patient care, no matter where the patient is located. The Efficia DFM100 offers below features:
• The delivery of a 150J shock (recommended adult energy level) within 5 seconds – using the same Philips SMART biphasic therapy as our premium HeartStart family of defibrillators.
• Can be used on both adult and infant/child patients for defibrillation, monitoring, synchronized cardioversion or pacing. It even has a single paddle set for adult or infant/child patients, so care providers have no extra checks to know they have the right equipment.
• A Patient Category button which allows clinicians to quickly switch between patient categories, automatically changing parameter limits, analyzing rhythms and prompting the user to deliver a shock, if appropriate.
• An optional AED mode (including infant/child AED capability) that uses Philips SMART Analysis algorithm to guide basic life support providers through delivering defibrillation, with the quick and easy 1-2-3 operation pioneered by Philips, and used on all Philips AEDs.
• Optional parameters (SpO2, NBP, EtCO2 ) for continuous monitoring of patient vital signs.
• A Patient Contact Indicator on the paddles to give immediate feedback on paddle placement and contact to enhance the confidence of the life support provider.
Specifications of Philips Efficia DFM100 Defibrillator:
23.5 cm (H) x 29 cm (W) x 20.5 cm (D);9.25 in (H) x 11.4 in (W) x 8 in (D)
|Approximate Weight (without battery)||
5.66 kg; 12.5 lbs
|Standard Operator Position||
Within one meter (3 feet) of the device
Color TFT LCD
Approximately 7 in (17.8 cm) diagonal viewing area
800 x 480 pixels (VGA) with 32 brightness levels per color
Biphasic Truncated Exponential; waveform parameters adjusted as a function of patient impedance
Via multifunction electrode pads or paddles
• Less than 5 seconds to the recommended adult energy level (150 Joules) with a new, fully-charged battery installed
• Less than 6 seconds to the selected energy level (up to 200 Joules) with a new, fully charged battery installed
• Less than 15 seconds to the selected energy level while connected to AC power only
• The device powers on in manual defibrillation mode ready to deliver shock in less than:
• 15 seconds with a new, fully-charged battery
• The device powers on in AED mode ready to deliver shock in less than:
• 24 seconds with a new, fully-charged battery even after 15 discharges of maximum energy
Configurable energy escalation in a series Leads Off Sensing and PCI
Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery; AC power using a protectively grounded outlet
Package Contents of DFM100 Defibrillator :-
- Main Unit (Defibrillator)
- AC power cord
- Lithium-ion battery
- Pads cable with test plug
- 1 sleeve of paper (4 rolls)
- 1 package of electrodes
- User Documentation CD
- Printed Quick Reference Card
- User Training DVD
- Service Manual CD
|Dimensions||23 × 29 × 20 cm|