Contec Multipara Monitor CMS8000 (CE & FDA Approved)
CMS8000 patient monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. This device can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
CMS800 monitor is power supplied by 100-240V～,50/60Hz, adopts 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform.
- 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform.
- It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder.
- Monitors parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
- Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.
- It can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Power supply – 100-240V～50/60Hz
- CE & FDA Approved
Click here to download CMS8000 User Manual