Contec Multipara Monitor CMS8000 (Adult, Pediatric, Neonate or Veterinary Probes)
CMS8000 is FDA approved quality product and can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
Contec Multipara Monitor CMS8000 contains 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. Its a new model launched in 2023. Order online now!
CMS8000 patient monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatrics, neonate or veterinary. This device can monitor parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
Veterinary probes are also available. Please refer probe selection.
- 12.1” color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform.
- Monitors parameters such as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Battery Backup
- Power supply – 100-240V～50/60Hz
- CE & FDA Approved
- Highly accurate
Contec Multipara Monitor CMS8000 Box Contents:
- Power connector
- BP Cuff & Hose
- ECG leads
- SpO2 probe
- Temperature probe
- User manual
- Optional Accessories: Side Stream ETCO2, Main Stream ETCO2, IBP and Printer
You may also like…
Dr. Ravi Sharma –
Solid monitor with strong built quality, SPO2 accuracy is good which is difficult to find in other low cost monitors. Tried measuring BP in neonates and was stunned with accuracy. Would recommend this monitor.
Aarush Goyal –
Took 5 pieces for my new hospital with neonates, adult and paediatric probes. No complaints so far.
Rishikesh Kumar (verified owner) –
JV B Raju (verified owner) –
It’s a great product
LT COL AIYAZUL HAQUE (verified owner) –
Dr.Soumyadipta Ray (verified owner) –
Impressive packing and instant support. Thanks