Abbott i-STAT 1 Handheld Blood Analyser
A handheld blood analyzer that delivers lab-quality, diagnostic results in minutes. Lightweight, portable and easy to use, the i-STAT 1 blood analyzer operates with the advanced technology of i-STAT test cartridges.
Abbott i-STAT 1 Handheld Blood Analyser Features:
i-STAT System — a point-of-care-testing platform that provides healthcare professionals with diagnostic information when and where it’s needed.Features:
Broad Test Menu:
Single-use i-STAT test cartridges offer a broad menu of tests on a single, portable platform. Each test cartridge has a unique combination of biosensors to suit a wide range of clinical needs.
Easy to Use:
Testing can be performed in 4 simple steps at the user’s side with only 2 to 3 drops of whole blood. Clear and comprehensive instructions help the operator through the testing process.
Fast, Lab Quality Results:
Provides accurate results in approximately 2 minutes for most tests.
Testing and obtaining time-sensitive results at the user’s side streamlines the testing process and eliminates process steps, handoffs and delays to help reduce errors, enable rapid decision-making, and optimize user-care.1,2
The i-STAT 1 can connect to multiple data management systems including Abbott Info HQ® or AEGISPOCTM – to integrate seamlessly with your Laboratory Information System, Electronic Medical Records or both to help you manage test results, operators and devices. Optional Advanced Quality Features and STATNotes help integrate test results into your facility’s software to streamline information management.
|THE i-STAT SYSTEM RANGE OF DIAGNOSTICS TESTS|
|BLOOD GASES||EG7+, CG8+, G3+, EG6+, CG4+|
|CHEMISTRIES AND ELECTROLYTES||CHEM8+, EG7+, G, Crea, E3+, EC4+, 6+, EC8+, EG6+, CG8+|
|CARDIAC MARKERS||cTnl, CK-MB, BNP|
|COAGULATION||PT/INR, ACT Kaolin, ACT Celite®|
|HEMATOLOGY||CG8+, EG7+, E3+, EC4+, 6+, EC8+, EG6+, CHEM8+|
- Dimensions: Width 7.68 cm (3.035 in.), Length 23.48 cm (9.245 in.), Depth 7.24 cm (2.85 in.)
- Weight: With rechargeable battery 650 grams (22.9 oz.), with disposable battery 635 grams (22.4 oz.)
- Power: Two 9-volt lithium batteries, or rechargeable battery.
- Calibration: Factory-electronic, mechanical, thermal, pressure
- Display: Dot matrix supertwist liquid crystal
- Communication Link: Infrared light-emitting diode (LED)
- Operating Temperature: 16-30°C (61-86°F) for i-STAT cartridge testing
- Transport Temperature: -10-46°C (14-115°F)
- Laser Scanner: Complies with U.S. 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007. EN 60825-1:1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001, IEC 60825-1:1993 + A1:1997 + A2:2001
|Dimensions||23 × 7 × 7 cm|