Covidien Nellcor Neonatal SPO2 Monitor
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status.
NELLCOR BEDSIDE SPO2 PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM OXIMETER FEATURES
• Simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design.
• Distinctive digital signal processing technology from Covidien.
• Variable pitch beep tone to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2.
• Five-hour battery life with an optional ten-hour battery.
• 96-hour trend memory captured every four seconds.
• Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis.
• Easy-to-use jog dial for simple navigation and control.
• Compact, portable, lightweight, durable, easy-to-transport.
• Multiple-language graphical user interface.
• Capable of displaying pleth waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate.
• Multicolor display screen with a black background.
• Back-up audible alarm.
• On-screen help messages to assist the user in the use of the monitor.
For more information, please download the brochure here – Nellcor Brochure
In the box:
- Patient Monitor x1
- Power Cable x1
- Manual x1
- Reusable Neonatal Probe x1
- Doc10 Extension Cable x1
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements