Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST Bilevel Device
Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target level ventilation to suit each user’s changing needs, and with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway. The device is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ management software.
Featuring ResMed’s unique volume-assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) – Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target level ventilation to suit each user’s changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway. The device is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ management software.
Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST Bilevel Device Key features
- iVAPS learns & sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) gives maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring user back to target. (Available in iVAPS and ST modes)
- AutoEPAP maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. (Available in iVAPS mode)
- Vsync provides excellent user–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the user’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the user’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help user ease into and out of each session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your users’ data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
- ResMed Lumis 150 Product Brochure
Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST Bilevel Device Product Includes:
Power Adapter & Cable
1 review for Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST Bilevel Device
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Easy Replacements
- Authorized Distributor
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
Resmed Lumis 100 VPAP S BIPAP TriPack
Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST BIPAP TriPack
Resmed AirCurve 10 ST BiPAP Machine
BMC G2S B25T BIPAP with Humidifier and Full Face Mask
AEONMED BF30ST BiPAP Device with humidifier
Philips BIPAP A40 NIV Ventilator with Battery Backup
Mahesh kharkar –