Resmed BiPAP Lumis 150 ST-A
Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator with alarms with pressure up to 30 CMH2O . It is designed for non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.
The ventilator features Intelligent Air, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to the patient’s individual breathing needs. Intelligent Air comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to the patient’s changing needs; an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) that maximizes their opportunity to breathe spontaneously; and an optional Auto EPAP feature to maintain upper airway patency
RESMED BIPAP LUMIS 150 ST-A Features:
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* maximizes the patients’ opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- Optional AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimize settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help patients ease into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to their prescribed level; and to help ease them out of a therapy session, Ramp Down gradually reduces the EPAP and pressure support.