Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS50D SPO2 Monitor Blood Oxygen
CMS50D Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
Contec CMS50D Pulse Oximeter
CMS50D Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
Contec CMS50D Pulse Oximeter Features
- Display of SpO2 value, PR value, bar graph and pulse waveform.
- Low-voltage indication: the low power indication symbol appears when the voltage is too low to work.
- Automatic standby function.
- Display direction can be changed automatically.
- PR sound indication.
- Sound prompt function: over-limit prompt of measured value, finger-out prompt, low power prompt.
- Data memory function.
Contec CMS50D Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- SpO2 measurement range: 0 % ~ 100 % (resolution: 1 %)
- Accuracy: 70 % ~ 100 %, ± 2 %;
- 0 %~69 %, unspecified
- PR measurement range: 30 bpm ~ 250 bpm (resolution: 1 bpm)
- Accuracy: ± 2 bpm or ± 2 %, whichever is greater
- Accuracy under low perfusion: low perfusion 0.4 %, SpO2 accuracy: ± 4 %; PR accuracy: ± 2 bpm or ± 2 %, whichever is greater.
- Light interference: compared to the values measured in normal condition and ambient light condition, the deviation is less than ± 1 %.
- Power consumption: ≤ 100 mA
- Working voltage: DC 3 V
- Battery: two “AAA” batteries
- Safety class: internally powered equipment, type BF applied part
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements