Simple to use and virtually maintenance-free, the AirSep VisionAire stationary oxygen concentrator is CAIRE’s tried and trusted workhorse in delivering long-term oxygen therapy to our patients. Lightweight, quiet and power efficient, this stationary oxygen concentrator is the must-have for your home oxygen delivery needs.
- Lightweight 30 lbs. frame that fits easily into any home.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all continuous flow settings minimizing expenses.
- A large humidifier bottle stand that allows for easy attachment of both re-fillable and pre-filled humidifier bottles.
- User-interface contains a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function hour meter and well-defined system alarms.
- Units are available with or without an oxygen monitor to alarm for concentrations below 82% oxygen.
- Provides the best option for a cost-effective unit.
- The unique design eliminates costly preventative maintenance schedules.
- Low failure rates.
- Easy delivery and set-up with side and top handle options.
- The small and lightweight frame fits easily into any home or facility environment.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all flow settings, which minimizes expenses for the patient or the facility.
|AirSep® VisionAire™ 5|
|Flow Rates||1.0 – 5.0 LPM|
|Dimensions||20.8 x 14.1 x 11.5 in (52.8 x 35.8 x 29.2 cm)|
|Power Draw||290 W (All Flow Rates)|
|Sound Levels||45 dB(A)|
|Oxygen Purity||90% (+5.5 / -3%)|
|Operating Environment||41 to 105°F (4 to 40°C),
|Storage Environment||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C),
- VisionAire cutsheet (ML-CONC0082) ENG
- FRE (ML-CONC0082-1) | GER (ML-CONC0082-2) | ITL (ML-CONC0082-5) | SPA (ML-CONC0082-3)
- VisionAire cutsheet (ML-CONC0082-9) CHN
- VisionAire User Manual (MN238) ENG
- VisionAire User Manual (MN238-C4) ENG, FRE, GER, SPA, ITL, POR, DUT, DAN, NOR, SWE, FIN, GRE, TUR, CZE, POL, HUN
- VisionAire User Manual (MN238-29) CROATIAN
- VisionAire User Manual (MN238-28) SLOVENIAN