AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Ltr Oxygen Concentrator
Combining high flow and high output pressure makes the NewLife Intensity the premier high flow stationary concentrator for at home and facility use with capability to deliver oxygen to two patients simultaneously.
The New Life Intensity is the most durable and capable high-, continuous-flow stationary oxygen concentrator. This stationary oxygen concentrator combines high pressure – 20 psi outlet pressure – with high flow to create up to 10 LPM of therapeutic oxygen making it ideal for long-term care facilities where higher oxygen flow is necessary. New Life Intensity 10 LPM dual flow units provide additional savings to long-term care facilities with their capability to deliver oxygen to two patients simultaneously from a single concentrator.
- The Intensity has an output pressure of 20 psi (137.9 KPa), more than double any other high flow concentrator.
- Offering up to 10 LPM, this time proven concentrator offers higher flow options to serve the patients in hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics, waiting rooms, or day and night time settings.
- The unique Dual Flow option features two separate flow meters that can provide a total of 10 LPM — allowing two patients to get oxygen from one machine simultaneously.
- Oxygen monitor
- Easy to service and maintain
- Time-proven NewLife ruggedness and reliability
- Dual function hour meter
|Flow Rates||2.0 – 10.0 LPM|
|Weight||10 LPM: 58 lb. (26.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||27.5 in H x 16.5 in W x 14.5 in D
69.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 36.8 cm D
|O2 Outlet Pressure||20 psig (138 kPa)|
|Power Draw||590 watts|
|Sound Level||55 dB(A)|
|Oxygen Purity||2-9 LPM: 92%+3.5/-3%
10 LPM: 90%+5.5/-3%
|Operating Environment||41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C),
UP to 95% humidity
|Storage Environment||-4º F to 140º F (-20°C to 60°C),
up to 95% relative humidity