A high-capacity suction machine for general surgical use. The 7A-23B features an oil-free, maintenance-free suction pump with 20 LPM capacity. Maximum negative pressure can be conveniently controlled from the regulator on the front panel. The durable, aesthetically designed body features a storage compartment at the back and is made from powder-coated metal and plastic. It comes with 2 glass jars, a foot-switch, a tubing kit and spare bacterial filters.
- The electrical suction device models 7A-23D and 7A-23B operate silently, durable.
- Zero maintenance oil-free piston pumps.
- White plastic boards used to make the body look very elegant and make it simple to clean.
- Both designs feature accurate vacuum adjustable knobs that are simple to read.
- Two 2.5 liter glass jars each provide sufficient ability for any type of operation.
- They come with self-locking rubber caps of high quality. A foot switch is supplied with each suction unit as a standing accessory.
- Even if energy is cut-off, the suction devices retain negative pressure. In the case of a power failure, this prevents re-gorging of liquids.
- Protection against overflow is given in both jars.
- Input Power : AC 220 V @ 50 Hz, 180 VA
- Pumping Capacity : 20 LPM
- Maximum Negative Pressure : 90 kPa
- Operating Noise : < 65 dB
- Jar Capacity : 2.5 L X 2
- Manual – Yuwell-Suction-7A-23D-Manual.pdf