- Accessories 106106 products
- AED & Defibrillator 55 products
- Bubble CPAP 11 product
- DVT Pump 22 products
- ECG Machines & Spirometers 2525 products
- Foetal Monitors 44 products
- High Flow Nasal Cannula & Meters 33 products
- Medical & OT Lamps 11 product
- Microscopes 11 product
- Patient Monitors & Diagnostics Devices 2222 products
- Pulse Oximeter & Sensors 1111 products
- Suction Apparatus & Patient Warmers 77 products
- Syringe & Infusion Pumps 44 products
- Ventilator Devices 44 products
- Masks 7979 products
- Respiratory Care Devices 7272 products
Philips Respironics DreamStation Heated Humidifier is a user-friendly humidifier built to correspond with the Respironics DreamStation machines. A heated tube may be added to therapy to maintain the warmth of the therapy air.
- Adaptive Humidification Option
When paired with a DreamStation machine, the DreamStation Humidifier can be set in “Adaptive” mode, allowing the device to monitor ambient temperature and humidity levels in order to adjust the heating levels as needed.
- User-Friendly Chamber Design
The DreamStation Humidifier features an easily accessible water chamber which is located in the center of the device. Release the lid by gently pushing forward on the tab on the humidifier. The panel will open completely, exposing the clear, water chamber. This 325mL chamber is easily lifted with both hands holding either side of the rectangular shape.
- Dry Box Technology
Dry Box Technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. In the instance that water may escape from the water chamber, the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling through the machine and humidifier connection.
- Optional Heated Tube
- Compatible Hose Option
- Can be used with Standard Hose, Slim Hose, and Heated Hose
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements