The ResMed H5i heated humidifier offers relief from dryness and congestion by integrating with the S9 CPAP. It doesn’t require any separate power supply, your existing S9 device will automatically detect as soon as the H5i is connected.
H5i has added intelligence to help deliver constant humidity to minimize rain-out during standard humidification. It can be used with either the standard SlimLine tubing or with the recommended ClimateLine Heated tube. By using the ClimateLine Heated tube will optimize relative humidity and eliminate rain-out issues further.
The H5i Heated Humidifier supports three modes:
- Patient: The more traditional humidifier mode will warm until it reaches the selected setting of humidity or 80%.
- Auto: When using ClimateLine heated tubing, the auto mode is recommended. This mode defaults to a Climate Control setting of 80° F. From there, you can adjust up and down as necessary.
- Off: The H5i can be set from OFF to 6 and is adjusted from the HOME screen. A humidity level setting of 3 is average. The higher the number, the more humidity is produced.
Contents of the box:
- H5i Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
- Water Chamber
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements