Devilbiss D100 Nasal Mask
The D100 Nasal CPAP Mask offers comfort, durability and simplicity for effective CPAP therapy while remaining cost-effective. Available in three sizes, the D100 Nasal mask is extremely easy to fit, clean and maintain. It can be easily adjusted using the headgear straps to achieve an effective seal.
DeVilbiss D100 Nasal Mask
The DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask has been designed to give both highly effective and completely comfortable nocturnal treatment to sufferers of Sleep Apnoea.
Lightweight, the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask features a molded silicone cushion that gives a fully sealed fit for optimum comfort and treatment, while it’s tubing attachment has a full 360 degree swivel for ease of wear and movement.
A blend of ergonomic design and fantastic affordability makes the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask an excellent choice for anyone looking to enjoy high performance at a low cost.
Features of the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal Mask:
- Silicone cushion available in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large)
- Three sizes of forehead pad included with every mask for maximum comfort
- Fully adjustable headgear
- 360° swivel for optimum tubing positioning
- Extremely easy to fit the mask and achieve a comfortable seal
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Latex free
Specifications of the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal Mask:
- Weight: (With Headgear) 88g (Headgear) 31g
- Material: (Cushion) Silicone (Forehead Pad) Silicone
- Storage: Temperature -18°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity: < 85%
- Resistance: 50 LPM 0.47 cmH2O 100 LPM 2.24 cmH2O
What Comes with DeVilbiss D100 Nasal Mask?
The DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask comes with the following:
- 1 Mask/Cushion (Please select your size)
- 1 Headgear (Compatible with both D100 models)
How to Assemble and Use D100 Nasal Mask:
- Prepare your mask and headgear on a clean, flat surface. Identify the fastening positions on the mask at the top, around the forehead area.
- Feed the velcro through these slotted fastenings & fasten the tape until the mask hangs securely from the headgear.
- Place the mask on your head & begin to secure the fastenings at the bottom of the mask where they should run close to the nostrils.
- Ensure that the back of the mask is in a suitable position so as not to slip down the curve of the head.
What Size of the DeVilbiss D100 is Best for Me?
The DeVilbiss d100 Nasal Mask comes in three sizes; Small, Medium and Large.
Please click on the image below to view the D100 sizing guide.
There are no reviews yet.