DevilBiss Blue AutoPlus CPAP – DV64
The algorithm in the DeVilbiss Blue sets a new standard of data and performance. Improved sensitivity to a full spectrum of respiratory events means it detects more data and responds to a new level of accuracy, giving the user the most comfortable experience. Its powerful logic allows the DeVilbiss Blue to differentiate and report simple Obstructive Apnea from more complex scenarios, including Central Apnea and mixed disease.
Performance · Comfort · Connectivity
The DeVilbiss Blue AutoPlus detects, reports and differentiates between hypopneas, obstructive apneas, snoring, expiratory puffs, leaks, flow limitations, RERAs, central apneas and periodic breathing.
- Detects more events and responds with a new level of accuracy
- SmartFlex can be disabled, enabled or used during ramp-time only
A new level of performance and data with DeVilbiss Blue. From the advanced algorithm to the custom-made quiet motor, DeVilbiss Blue is designed to help users across the globe obtain the best possible night’s sleep. Innovative features including PulseDose humidification, SmartFlex and Flow Rounding have been designed to maximize user comfort to optimize CPAP therapy. There are many ways to connect, transfer and analyse therapy data with the DeVilbiss Blue. Our wireless connectivity options enable CPAP settings to be changed remotely and instantly for faster response to users needs.
- Dimensions are 9.4 cm (3.7 inches) long x 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) wide x 15 cm (5.9 inches) high.
- Weight is 1.93 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Pressure Range 3-20 cm
- Ramp Time 0-45 minutes
- Maximum Power Consumption 65 watts
- Average Power Consumption 10 watts (25 watts with optional humidifier)
- Electrical Requirements 100 – 240 V, 50/60Hz
Content Of The Box:
- CPAP Device
- CPAP tubing
- Carrying Bag
- Patient Manual
- Power Cord & Adapter
- Humidifier Optional(Not Included)