Covidien Medtronic Adult BIS Sensors
Covedian BIS monitoring technology provides clinicians with valuable information about patient status to help address each patient’s unique anesthetic requirements. These sensors are used with BIS Monitor.
BIS sensor technology offers clinicians added security for providing specialized care and comfort for their patients, including those who may be more sensitive to the hemodynamic effects of anesthesia.
This technology may be particularly valuable for:
- Patients with complex conditions whose status may suddenly or frequently change
- Patients with cardiovascular conditions
- Obese patients
- Trauma patients or others requiring reduced levels of anesthesia
- Peel-and-stick simplicity
- Zipprep technology
- BIS sensors collect electroencephalograph (EEG) data.
- BIS technology enables simple EEG data collection via a noninvasive sensor applied to the patients forehead
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements