Byond ResPlus B-30P BIPAP With Humidifier & Mask
ResPlus®Bventilator is mainly used for patients with mild to moderate respiratory failure, no indication of emergency intubation, relatively stable vital signs and no taboo of noninvasive ventilation. It is used for early intervention and auxiliary evacuation of respiratory failure.
Non-invasive ventilation is mainly applicable to patients with mild to moderate respiratory failure, no evidence of emergency intubation, relatively stable vital signs, and no contraindications to non-invasive ventilation. It is used for early intervention and assisted withdrawal of respiratory failure.
- 3.5″ color LCD display
- Can be equipped with SPO2 module
- Real-time display and monitoring of clinical use data of patients;
- Connect to Low-flow oxygen, for air-oxygen mixing;
- With VAF (Vital assurance function)
- IPAP(cmH2O)：4-30cmH2O EPAP(cmH2O)： 4-25cmH2O
- Ventilation mode: CPAP, S, ST, T, APCV.
- Weight： 2.2Kg
- Noise Level：<30dBA
- Isens：Auto,1-6 level Esens： Auto,1-6 level
- Islop：1-6 level
- InspTime： 0.5-4s Max-InspTime： 0.5-4s Min-InspTime： 0.5-4s
- BPM： 3-40bpm
- Humidifier： 0-5 level
- Target VT： 50-2000ml
- Ramp： 0-60 min
- Data storage： TF card
- BIPAP Device
- Hose Pipe
- Power Supply