Resmed S9 Auto 25 BiPAP
The S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support with varying night-to-night pressure needs. Utilizing the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apneas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
Out of stock
The S9 Auto 25 conveys an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with shifting night-to-night pressure needs. Using the demonstrated, Enhanced AutoSet calculation, and the device can distinguish various breathing events including central apnoeas and react to checks or flow restrictions properly. In view of the award winning S9 stage, the S9 Auto 25 gives comfortable treatment in one natural and simple to-utilize system. In this modes: CPAP and VAuto.
- Simple Breathe motors offers the quietest treatment available.
- Simple to-utilize controls and color LCD make menu navigation basic and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are incredibly thin and lightweight, for all intents and purposes disposing of tube drag.
- Patient understanding information can be seen as a summary or detailed data on the device or is accessible with up to 7 days of high resolution information by means of a SD card and ResScan™ analysis software.
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Easy Replacements
- Authorized Distributor
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
Philips Respironics BiPAP Auto with Bi-Flex IN761
Philips Respironics BIPAP Pro Bi-Flex IN661
Resmed Lumis 100 VPAP S BIPAP TriPack
VentMed DS8 BiPAP ST30 with HumidifierFrom:
BMC Y25T BIPAP with Humidifier and Full Face MaskFrom:
BMC G2S B25T BIPAP with Humidifier and Full Face Mask
Resmed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST Bilevel Device
Philips Respironics DreamStation BIPAP Pro
There are no reviews yet.