- Accessories 118118 products
- Hospital Equipment 131131 products
- AED & Defibrillator 88 products
- Anesthesia Workstation 11 product
- Bubble CPAP 11 product
- DVT Pump 22 products
- ECG Machines & Spirometers 3838 products
- Foetal Monitors & CTG Machines 88 products
- High Flow Nasal Cannula & Meters 33 products
- Medical & OT Lamps 11 product
- Microscopes & Audiometry 22 products
- Patient Monitors & Diagnostics Devices 3434 products
- Pulse Oximeter & Sensors 1111 products
- Suction Apparatus & Patient Warmers 1111 products
- Syringe & Infusion Pumps 66 products
- Ventilator Devices 55 products
- Masks 9090 products
- Respiratory Care Devices 7777 products
Please see below for expert hints and tips on keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide – download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
AirFit F30 ”How to Assemble” video
AirFit F30 ”How to Disassemble” video
AirFit F30 “How to Fit” video
Step 1 – Print our simple sizing template for AirFit F30, ensuring it is printed to scale.
Step 2 – Place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. Assess the width of your nose and identify the corresponding cushion size.
Step 3 – If your nose sits within the red border, choose the small cushion. If your nose extends into the blue border, choose the medium cushion.
AirFit F30 “How to choose the Size of the cushion” video
Downloading the sizing template is a practical option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
|Cushion size (AirFit F30)||Nose width – fit range (mm)||Nose length – fit range (mm)|
|Small||26 – 34||20 – 33|
|Medium||34 – 48||20 – 38|
|Size||As per selection|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|In the Pack||1 no. of cushion in selected size|
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements