The AirFit F20 CPAP BIPAP Mask was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. Indeed, in an international study, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of all users.The mask includes comfort features, such as the adaptive silicone cushion, which aim to provide a secure and comfortable seal regardless of your face shape or size.
- New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements, and tolerate misfitting
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable sleep
- Cushion in selected size
- Mask Frame
- Headgear (Also know as strap)
- Measuring template and manual
How to determine the right size for an AirFit F20 mask:
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below. This is the most accurate way to determine your correct size.
- Find a ruler or measuring tape at home. When measuring, please try to use a rigid measuring tool and measure in a straight line up and down. Avoid nose curve.
- Measure from the bridge of your nose to the indent on your chin (just below your bottom lip). *See fig. 1 below. You should be measuring from the height of the bridge of your nose (which his usually just below your eye line) down to the indent in your chin.
- Match your measurement with the given sizes below to find the correct sizing for you.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 10 cm|
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements