Resmed Airfit™ F20 Full Face Mask
The AirFit F20 CPAP BIPAP Mask was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. As per a study, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of users. The mask includes comfort features, such as the adaptive silicone cushion, which aim to provide a secure and comfortable seal regardless of your face shape.
The AirFit F20 CPAP BIPAP Mask was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. Indeed, in an international study, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of all users.The mask includes comfort features, such as the adaptive silicone cushion, which aim to provide a secure and comfortable seal regardless of your face shape or size.
- New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements, and tolerate misfitting
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable sleep
- Cushion in selected size
- Mask Frame
- Headgear (Also know as strap)
- Measuring template and manual
How to determine the right size for an AirFit F20 mask:
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below. This is the most accurate way to determine your correct size.
- Find a ruler or measuring tape at home. When measuring, please try to use a rigid measuring tool and measure in a straight line up and down. Avoid nose curve.
- Measure from the bridge of your nose to the indent on your chin (just below your bottom lip). *See fig. 1 below. You should be measuring from the height of the bridge of your nose (which his usually just below your eye line) down to the indent in your chin.
- Match your measurement with the given sizes below to find the correct sizing for you.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 10 cm|