Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Description is a syringe pump for medical use, and it adopts microcomputer system and microelectronic technology, features in high-intelligence and high-safety.
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Description
SP950 is a syringe pump for medical use, and it adopts microcomputer system and microelectronic technology, features in high-intelligence and high-safety. LCD can display each parameter in real-time, with multi-function alarm, and alarm with visual, auditory and character prompt. It takes the advantages of easy operation, steady work, high accuracy and checking the syringe specification automatically. And now, it has been widely applied in each vein injection in hospitals for clinical nursing, such as ICU, CCU, neonatology, obstetrics, veterinary and gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, surgery, operating room, emergency room.
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Features:
- Infusion rate and total volume can be set by user.
- Alarms for infusion pipe occlusion, syringe fall-off, communication abnormal, low battery.
- Bright, alarm volume and range of pressure alarm are adjustable.
- Quick feed function, convenient for supplying medicine quickly and instantaneously.
- Enter KVO mode after infusion completed.
- The system will give prompt signal when there is no operation at power-on state.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides such functions as auto-switch power supply and auto-charge.
- Display parameters with large screen, and give prompt information with visual, auditory and character signal, which is convenient for medical persons to operate.
- The device can equipped with disposable syringe (CNS), and accuracy can be ensured by adjusting parameters.
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Performance:
- Specification requirement for syringe: 10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml (CNS)
- Infusion rate:
- 10ml 0.1ml/h-100ml/h
- 20ml 0.1ml/h-200ml/h
- 30ml 0.1ml/h-300ml/h
- 50ml 0.1ml/h-500ml/h
- Rate of quick feed:
- 10ml 100ml/h
- 20ml 200ml/h
- 30ml 300ml/h
- 50ml 500ml/h
- Accumulated volume display: 0ml-999.9ml
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Pressure range for occlusion alarm: Three grades are adjustable:
- Low: 40KPa ± 16KPa
- Middle: 70KPa ± 30KPa
- High: 100KPa± 35KPa
- KVO rate: 0.1ml/h~5ml/h, adjustable
- Safety classification: Class Ⅱ equipment, internally powered type BF
- Alarm function: ①At non-operated state ②Near empty ③Empty, enter KVO mode ④Syringe fall-off ⑤Occlusion ⑥Pressure failure ⑦Motor failure ⑧Low battery ⑨Communication abnormal
- Maximal power consumption: 20VA~30VA, the device can continuously work for at least two hours with the injection rate of 5ml/h or 500ml/h after fully charged.
- Power supply: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Battery: rechargeable lithium battery, 7.4V, 3500mAh
- Working environment: Temperature: +5~40℃; Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa~1060h; Relative humidity: 20%~90%; no strong vibration and no corrosive gas.
- Storage environment: Temperature: -20℃~+55℃; Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation; No corrosive gas and well-ventilated
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Accessories
- Syringe Pump
- A bracket
- A power cord
- A user manual
- Two fuses
Contec SP950 Precise Infusion Syringe Pump Physical characteristic
- Dimension: 310mm*140mm*135mm(L×W×H)
- Weight: 1.7kg