CONTEC SP80B Color Display Spirometer with Software and USB
The SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared signal acquisition mode for measuring items related to FVC, and it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
CONTEC SP80B Spirometer Features:
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) to forced vital capacity (FVC) ratio (FEV1/FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF), forced expiratory flow at 25 % of FVC (FEF25), forced expiratory flow at 50 % of FVC (FEF50), forced expiratory flow at 75 % of FVC (FEF75) and forced expiratory flow from 25 %~ 75 % of FVC (FEF2575) can be measured;
- The personnel information (including height, age, sex, etc.) can be set.
- Flow-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- The data can be stored, deleted, uploaded and reviewed.
- Trend chart display.
- Health state indication.
- Calibration function.
- Over – limit prompt function for volume and flow.
- Indicate expiration within 6 seconds by indicators.
- Start measuring by one-button.
- The data can be transmitted by Bluetooth or USB cable.
- Real-time clock can be set and displayed.
- Battery power indication.
- Automatic shutdown when there is no operation within two minutes.
CONTEC SP80B Spirometer Box Contents:
- SP80B Device
- User Manual
- USB cable
- One mouthpiece
|Dimensions||16 × 65 × 45 cm|
- GST Invoice
- Brand New Products
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Multiple payments options
- Easy Returns & Replacements
You may also like…